Our busy office in the Chesterfield area is looking for an experienced Optometry Manager to work side by side with our Business Manager.
The ideal candidate will take responsibility for the smooth running of our busy, dynamic office where your professionalism, initiative, and office skills will be welcomed. We have a certain practice philosophy (seeking to provide amazing experience and breed customer loyalty), but you will have plenty of room to be creative and management is open to new ideas.
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
· day-to-day running of the office
· provision of administrative support to the practice administrator.
· staff management including helping with staffing, interviews, reviews, bonus, discipline, enrichment, engagement
· payroll – tracking hours, PTO, bonuses, etc.
· production of reports and educational packages
· some marketing duties
· other ad hoc duties as needed or as requested
You will have the flexibility to initiate new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of the office.
This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed, motivated, and have organizational and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must have:
· 2 year minimum experience managing an optometry or ophthalmology office of 5 or more personnel
· experience with team-building, coaching, and conflict resolution
· a positive disposition
· excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
· experience working with PCs, Windows, MS Office
· Human Resources experience
Good hours, great team environment, vacation, sick days, holiday pay, and monthly bonuses. Medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as employee discounts.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Submit a cover letter and resume, outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. You can send submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
4461 Cox Road
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Phone: (804) 643-0309
Fax: (804) 643-0311