|*Optometric Residence & Licensure, Years 1-6 -- Contact the VOA Office|
|70||686.15||Contact VOA||686.15 + AOA|
|71||457.43||Contact VOA||457.43 + AOA|
|72 & up||228.72||Contact VOA||228.72 + AOA|
- AOA/AOA military dues - 25% VOA active dues = 228.72 + AOA 960.00 = 1,188.72
- AOA only military dues - 25% active dues = 228.72
- Civil service dues - 50% VOA active dues = 457.43 + AOA 960.00 = 1,417.43
- Student member dues = 5.00
- Assoc member dues - 50% active dues = 457.43 VOA only
- Assoc optometric retired - 30% VOA active dues + AOA 100.00 = 374.46
- Assoc optometric disabled - 30% active dues = 562.46
- Dues waiver/extensions - must request in writing for board of trustee approval
- Dues reduction (partial practice) - must use dues reduction form with society approval to present for board of trustee approval.
DISCLOSURES: Dues, contributions or gifts to the VOA or AOA are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for income purposes. However, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business-related expenses subject to restrictions (federal definition of lobbying) imposed as a result of association lobbying activities. The non-deductible portion of your 2019 dues is as follows: 8.2% of your VOA dues and 11% of your AOA dues.