A record 104 VOA members attended the 2016 Fall Conference at Virginia Beach! The meeting was held at the Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach, October 15-16, 2016.
The Board of Trustees was proud to see such a large turnout for this meeting!
A total of 8 CE hours were available:
On Saturday, Dr. Skorin presented:
- Sinusitis: Nothing to Sneeze At
- Optic Neuritis and Multiple Sclerosis Update
- Cranial Nerve Connection.
Lunch on Saturday was provided by Bausch and Lomb.On Sunday, Jay Starling, MD presented:
- Refractive Surgery 20/20 and Beyond
- The Impact of Femtosecond Lasers on Modern Day Cataract Surgery
A spectacular time was had by all during the Saturday night Party sponsored by Virginia Eye Consultants.
A very special "Thank You!" to all of our 2016 Fall Conference Sponsors:
- ABB Optical Group
- Diopsys, Inc.
- Hoya Vision Care
- Johnson & Jonson Vision Care Inc
- Sanofi - Genzyme
- ScienceBased Health
- Virginia Eye Consultants