Part time also considered.
RVA Eye Care is a thriving well-established 3 office private practice in Richmond, VA that has been in operation for over 30 years. Our practice is centered around providing a positive experience to our patients and we have been rewarded with patients who have been with us for generations. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team. You would be joining a devoted and family friendly atmosphere where we strive to make our patients feel comfortable and offer a welcoming environment. This position provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company. We are excited to welcome a new optometrist to our practice.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong clinical experience
- Keen interpersonal skills
- Interest in working with patients of all ages
- Open to recent graduates
What we offer:
- Successful private practice with growth opportunities
- No weekends or evenings
- Trained staff who perform pre-testing duties
- Modern equipment including: Cirrus OCT, Zeiss retinal camera, and Humphrey visual field analyzer
- Provide onsite edging and lens surfacing capabilities for same day service on many prescriptions. We offer our patients one of the largest selections of eyeglasses in the greater Richmond area
- Opportunity for partnership
- Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- Virginia Optometric License OR plan to obtain
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
Starting salary is $135,000.
First patient at 8:20 am, the patient load is 3 per hour, with an hour off for lunch, last patient scheduled at 4:40 pm.
We offer a competitive salary with full benefits: health insurance, retirement with 3% match, >3 weeks PTO with paid holidays, and annual paid professional development dues. We would consider part time; the benefits would not apply.
Contact Dr. Bob Rainer at 804-305-7228 or email at email@example.com