Clinical Director/Optometrist - Richmond
Are you a skilled Clinical Director/Optometrist who has a desire to work for a growing optical company? Do you enjoy working with people, have a passion for what you do and want to make a difference?
Vision Group Holdings (Lasik Vision Institute) is looking for a Clinical Director who will is responsible for the overall clinical and professional relations development, ensuring that patient care remains in the forefront of all activities and growing surgical volume and profits for the center. The majority of this role will be focused on patient care and clinical operations within the center. A smaller portion of the responsibilities include administrative duties. Essential Functions
- Setting the clinical flow within the center to align it with standards, procedures, and protocols established and enforcing strict adherence to clinical standards and procedures defined by LVI.
- Carefully reviewing the patient care provided by other in the Center to ensure it complies with the clinical standards, procedures, and protocols set up by LVI.
- Pursues every opportunity to improve the refractive surgery experience for each patient through guiding the patient through the informed consent process
- Instituting clinical processes to minimize complications from the refractive surgery experience and managing any potential patient complications and/or dissatisfaction from the refractive surgery experience.
- Focusing efforts on discovering, understanding, and using insight to influence the organization’s priorities, initiatives, objectives to improve the refractive surgery experience for all patients.
- Supports and manages clinical training of center staff
- Directs, oversees and evaluates per diem Optometrists
- Ensures surgeon’s clinical requirements are met
- Provide excellence in patient care and follow up
- Work with surgeons in the development of LVC treatment plans
- Driving Excellence in the Patient Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Refractive Knowledge
- Demonstrate clinical expertise
- Management and leadership skills with the ability to promote teamwork and fairness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Basic marketing principles
- Ability to identify opportunity and be able to make sound business decisions
- Thorough implementation of LVI Clinical SOP’S
Education and/or Other Requirements
- Doctorate in Optometry, a current license to practice in the state of the center, at least 2 years business experience and preferably a minimum 1-4 years practice experience
For more information or to apply please contact Jessica Herring at JHerring@vgroupholdings.com